Friday, August 26, 2016

'Inspiration Log"



They call it an Inspiration Log. I do not know the source but it sure has proven helpful for me. The intent is to do some reflective homework. It challenges me to filter out the most life-giving inspirational moments in a day and the most life-draining moments in a day. This exercise helped me sense God’s presence in any given day. It provoked me to assess the investments I make daily.

  • ž When did I give and receive the most love today?
  • When did I give and receive the least love today?
  • When did I feel the most alive today?
  • When did I feel life draining out of me?
  • When today did I have the greatest sense of belonging to myself, others, God and the universe?
  • When did I have the least sense of belonging?
  • When was I happiest today?
  • When was I saddest?
  • What was today’s high point?
  • What was today’s low point?


Demands some reflection, doesn’t it?  I urge you to talk about these with your spouse, children, family, friends or significant other. I dare to believe that will be an interesting conversation.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment